$200K NO MEDICAL life insurance from $19.80 per month
- February 28, 2022
- Posted by: olinsadmin
- Categories: Insurance Toronto, Life Insurance Ontario, Life Insurance Toronto, Medical Insurance Ontario
Today, you do have a choice when it comes to Life Insurance! You can apply for coverage even if you have heart disease, diabetes, or other health issues or hard to insure. No worries about being denied because of your age or health condition!
Two examples of monthly premium payments
For $200K coverage no medical life insurance, 10-year term, you’ll have to pay your monthly premium payments of:
- $19.80 – if you are a non-smoker female of 18 years old
- $30.60 – if you are a non-smoker male of 18 years old
No medical life insurance benefits
No medical exams required
It’s a major advantage. If you are a Canadian resident between 18 and 80 you can apply and your application will be accepted. Even people with pre-existing conditions such as cancer, diabetes, HIV, hepatitis, depression, heart disease, kidney disease or stroke cannot be denied. No medical exam is required. No hassle with medical tests. All you have to do is answer a few questions to qualify.
No denial due to smoking
If you are a Canadian resident between the ages of 50 and 75, you will be instantly approved for coverage ranging from $5,000 to $25,000 – regardless of your current health or medical history. You can get covered even if you have been turned down before, or you are a smoker, or overweight, or just afraid of needles. It doesn’t matter what your current health is or if you have a medical condition. There are no health questions and no medical tests when you apply. However, if you are a smoker, you’ll pay more.
Other NO MEDICAL life insurance benefits
- No denials: your acceptance is guaranteed!
- Quick and easy acceptance
- Tax-free lump sum: Your coverage will be paid directly to your beneficiary – tax free. No questions asked. Your beneficiary can use the lump-sum payment towards funeral costs, outstanding debts and loans, living expenses… The choice will be theirs.
- Accidental death benefit: In the case of accidental death before age 85, your benefit amount will increase 5X if you’ve been covered for over 2 years. That means your beneficiary could receive up to $125,000.
- Available for smokers and savings non-smokers: If you are a smoker, you cannot be denied; and if are non-smoker you can get significant savings – up to 20% on their premiums compared to smokers.
- You can get your policy in days, not weeks
- Easy to apply: You can apply online, by phone or in person in minutes and you can get approved for coverage with no medical exam required.
Disadvantages of no medical exam life insurance
No medical exam life insurance is more expensive than medical life insurance. It’s because in the case of a no medical life insurance plan, the insurance company cannot completely assess your risk level. So they are taking on more risk to cover you and they compensate for it by raising your premium.