Access Life – life insurance for the most difficult people to insure
- July 6, 2021
- Posted by: olinsadmin
- Categories: Critical Illness, Disability Insurance, Health Care Ontario, Life Insurance Ontario, Retirement
Have health issues or are hard to insure? You do have a choice when it comes to Life Insurance! You can apply for coverage even if you have heart disease, diabetes, or other health issues.
1. No medical permanent or whole life insurance plan means that this protection lasts for the duration of your life and that your premiums will never go up for the lifetime of the policy.
2. No medical term life insurance plans provide protection to cover your needs over a specific time-frame (for example, to pay off your mortgage), depending on your age and the plan there can be an option to renew or converted to a permanent plan.
Access Life – simplified life insurance
Access Life is simplified issue life insurance for people from 6 months to 80 years old.
If you are:
- worried about being denied because of your age or health condition
- have already been denied life insurance for health or other reasons
- have a child with a health condition that could affect their ability to get insurance
- are a new immigrant and are worried that it will be difficult for you to get life insurance
then Access Life insurance is right for you!
No denials: your acceptance is guaranteed!
What are the Access Life benefits?
- Quick, easy and guaranteed acceptance
- The ability to get combined permanent and term life insurance to cover mortgage loans or while your children are still dependents
- Guaranteed surrender values which start accumulating at the beginning of the fifth year
- The option to stop paying premiums and keep part of your coverage
- The option of renewing your term coverage as needed, regardless of your health condition
- The option of converting your term coverage into permanent coverage as needed, regardless of your health condition
What is the coverage amount?
- Regardless of your health condition, you are guaranteed to be accepted for permanent coverage of up to $50,000.
- With Access Life insurance you can get permanent or term coverage of up to $500,000.
- If your child has a health condition that could affect their ability to get insurance, you can get life insurance coverage for them from $10,000 to $25,000, depending on their health condition.
Please contact me for more information, or discuss your situation, or to buy Access Life insurance.