COVID-19: Your Help Is of Vital Importance
- April 3, 2020
- Posted by: olinsadmin
- Category: Coronavirus, Covid-19, Health Care Ontario, Insurance Toronto, Travel Medical Insurance
Ontario frontline healthcare workers urgently need personal protective equipment (PPE) to combat COVID-19.
Please Donate Medical Supplies
If you have gowns, gloves, masks and eye protection, please donate your PPE to one of our regional healthcare partners:
- Mackenzie Health’s COVID-19 Response Fund
- Markham Stouffville Hospital’s PPE Drive
- SE Health’s PPE Drive
- Southlake Regional Health Centre’s PPE Drive
Canadian industry is adapting to medical supplies production:
- Three of Canada’s largest auto parts manufacturers, the Automotive Parts Manufacturers Association and the Province of Ontario have agreed to focus their efforts on building more ventilators to treat COVID-19 for Canada and countries that are limited in supply.
- Aurora-based Magna International distributes numerous masks to fight COVID-19 and is seeking approval to release new sanitation device.
- Perla Soaps and Detergents is producing 100,000 units of hand sanitizer for organizations in need and relief agencies.