Free insurance plans
PEEK-A-BOO Plan – FREE accident insurance plan for 12 months
It is FREE accident insurance plan from Industrial Alliance insurance company that protects your baby for 12 months and will allow you to provide you for the unexpected and enjoy new adventure worry-free. It’s an extra protection for any infant between the ages of 15 days and 12 months who resides permanently in Canada. The insured infant is covered 24 hours a day, worldwide. The insurance coverage takes effect on the later of the following dates: the 15th day of life of the child or the date of receipt of the application from you.
PEEK-A-BOO Accident Insurance Benefits
- Accidental death – $5,000 coverage
- Accidental death while travelling on a public conveyance – $15,000 coverage
- Natural Death – $2,500 coverage
- Dismemberment or loss of use – coverage is up to $50,000
- Hospital and paramedical expenses resulting from an accident – $25,000 maximum per accident coverage
- Hospitalization Allowance – lump-sum benefit of maximum $1,000
- Emergency care following an accident outside Ontario – maximum $5,000
With the Peek-a-Boo Plan, Industrial Alliance will help you protect your infant as he or she embarks on a new life. This coverage will help you confront unexpected events and experience this new adventure with peace of mind.
FREE Children’s Critical Illness Insurance
The Kiddy Plan is free critical illness insurance for children from Industrial Alliance insurance company that does not involve any obligation on your part. It helps you continue to watch over your child by enrolling in the Kiddy Plan entirely FREE OF CHARGE for a 12 month period. The Kiddy Plan provides you with a $2,000 benefit should your child aged between 2 and 5 be diagnosed with a covered critical illness.
Covered Medical Conditions:
- Permanent and profound loss of hearing
- Kidney failure
- Major organ transplant
- Cystic fibrosis
- Permanent and irreversible loss of sight in both eyes without any possibility of correction
- Cerebral palsy – a cerebral motor condition causing significant mental and physical incapacity which prevents participation in physical and school activities
- Muscular dystrophy
Any child of a same family aged between 2 and 5 years inclusively for whom no diagnosis has been made for a critical illness on the date of enrolment in the program. To be eligible, the child whose name appears on the Kiddy Plan application form sent to the Head Office of Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services Inc., hereinafter called the “Company”, must permanently reside in Canada during the coverage period.
The Kiddy Plan covers your child free of charge for 12 months and will help you protect your kid as he or she embarks on a new life. This coverage will help you confront unexpected events. In addition, you will receive a mini first aid kit as a bonus gift.