A-Z Life insurance plans now offer more than ever before
- July 6, 2021
- Posted by: olinsadmin
- Categories: Critical Illness, Disability Insurance, Health Care Ontario, Life Insurance Ontario, Retirement
As we said a few times before, life insurance is not about LIFE, it’s about LOVE.
Whether you are 18 or 80, whether you have health issues, or simply want reliable coverage fast, there is a variety of plans to suit your specific needs at the most affordable rates.
A-Z Life Insurance Plans
The A-Z Life Insurance Plans cover all medical issues from A-Z. If you have history of heart attack, stroke, cancer, diabetes, epilepsy, Crohn’s disease, or colitis, they cover all those issues. There is a plan for everyone who was declined, postponed or rated. Not to worry if you know you have a health issue already.
Life insurance main features
Reliable Benefit Amounts
- Ages 18 to 50 can apply for coverage up to $1,000,000.
- Ages 51-70 can apply for coverage up to $500,000.
- Ages 71-80 can apply for coverage up to $250,000.
Most plans have no waiting periods and provide coverage from the day of purchase.
Choose from temporary (term) protection for 10, 20, 30 years or permanent coverage. Premiums remain fixed for the duration of your policy.
No Medical Exams
Never undergo a medical exam in order to qualify for coverage.
New to Canada and have a work or study permit?
You can apply for up to $250,000 in coverage. No medical exams or waiting periods and easy to apply for.
When covered, you may be eligible for a valuable package of benefits at no charge. When you receive your policy, all complimentary benefits will be outlined.
The following are just a few that are available!
- LawAssure – online document preparation service for customizable wills, powers of attorney and healthcare directives
- Emergency Assistance Program providing short term, temporary financial aid
- Orphan benefit of up to $900 per month per child in the event of the death of both parents
- Everyday Money toll-free financial helpline answering your questions about personal financial matters such as debt management and budgeting
- Competitive Scholarship Program – 250 tuition scholarships up to $2,000 to eligible students pursuing post-secondary education at an accredited university, community college or trade program
- Transportation benefit providing up to an additional $2,000 to return the deceased back home
You can contact me any time and we’ll discuss your situation and choose your best option.